Ministry of Transportation & Infrastructure

Vehicle Safety BC Portal

BCeID or BC Services Card

If you are visiting the Portal for the first time and you want to enrol, you will need a Business BCeID or a mobile BC Services Card.


A Business BCeID is required if you are a Designated Inspection Facility, National Safety Code Carrier or  Passenger Transportation Licensee.

BC Services Card

A mobile BC Services Card is required if you are an Authorized Vehicle Inspector. Existing Personal BCeID accounts can be used but it is recommended to switch to a mobile BC Services Card.
Enrol in Vehicle Safety BC

Have a BCeID or BC Services Card?

You can login to the Vehicle Safety Portal